We have to stop thinking about Amish women and children as property of the Amish — and separate from us — and start thinking of them as fellow members of society. Empowering Amish women starts with our advocacy, and it relies on their education.Read More
Author: H.J., Intern - Amish Heritage Foundation
From clothing to music to modern medicine to the size of the Amish population, consider this your ultimate guide for accurate information about Amish stereotypes.Read More
Despite many internal differences, one similarity holds true for all traditional practicing Amish communities: there is no schooling past the 8th grade.Read More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.