Dr. John A. Hostetler, in one sentence, takes all choice away. In one sentence, he proclaims that the religious right of the parent includes dictating the entire life of their child.Read More
Author: L.A., Intern - Amish Heritage Foundation
Attorney William Ball somehow successfully argued that because no crimes are reported in the Amish community, no crimes — including child abuse — have been committed. In the age of the #MeToo movement, an implication like that would never stand in the courtroom of today. Ball’s statement is grossly unjust.Read More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.