In a display of irony, the Supreme Court acknowledges that people need a sufficient educational background in order to actively participate in a democratic society. However, they approved a case that intentionally restricts a child’s education, in order to appease the desire of those in charge to prevent social exposure and higher knowledge.Read More
Author: B.R., Intern - Amish Heritage Foundation
A culture built on this foundation with unchanging beliefs for so long has created a society of isolation, oppression, and fear for Amish people, specifically for those who do not have as many rights within their community.Read More
The Amish are holding their youth back and not acknowledging how difficult it is for them to make it in the outside world. But that is the whole point: they want to keep the educational deprivation cycle going.Read More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.