It took a mere 1 hour to seal the fate of American children who happened to be born into the wrong group of people.Read More
Author: Torah Bontrager
One of the things I recommend that everyone listens to is the actual audio from the 1971 hearing. It’s only 1 hour and 3 minutes long. There were no other hearings.Read More
The audio of the 1971 Wisconsin v. Yoder hearing is spooky. The old technology from 50 years ago makes the sound of the voices crackle and echo, like an old-time radio murder mystery show during the golden days of network broadcasting before television.Read More
I hope you listen to this audio of the 1971 Wisconsin v. Yoder hearing, and that it brings up the appropriate emotions of shock, anger, speechlessness, etc.Read More
Instead of a word that would magically bring us success, Lisa and I made a pact that we’d hold each other accountable.Read More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.