I found it ironic that this particular college professor said that education would not change religious women’s rights.Read More
Author: K.F., Summer Intern
William Ball, the lawyer defending the Amish, spouted several hyperboles during his arguments. For instance, he said that “Amish life is a garden of nurturing for children.”Read More
“Learning or reading is seen as detrimental, as they do not prepare a person with the practical skills and tastes needed for life in an Amish community.” – from a 1975 PBS documentary written, directed, and narrated by all Mennonite males and featuring all male intervieweesRead More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.