Being pro-choice does not mean being pro-abortion; it means standing for the fundamental right of women to make decisions about their own bodies and lives. Fundamentalist or born-again religious faith leaders and believers lie about this difference.Read More
Category: Amish Religion
Jesus on a cross isn’t something you’ll likely see in traditional Amish homes. But you might see Easter eggs and bunnies.Read More
Blind obedience to authority can prevent you from thinking critically and making your own decisions. It can stifle creativity and independent thought, leading to a narrow worldview and a lack of self-confidence. This is why a rigorous education is so important.Read More
The United States is home to over 200 officially recognized religions. With such a diverse range of beliefs and values, it’s imperative for the US government to have a distinct separation of church and state.Read More
A culture built on this foundation with unchanging beliefs for so long has created a society of isolation, oppression, and fear for Amish people, specifically for those who do not have as many rights within their community.Read More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.