Parents/caregivers need to be held accountable for their actions and compensate their child victims for losses suffered.Read More
Category: Sexual Assault Survivor Support
Felt unseen or unknown by a parent/caregiver as a child? Tend to feel apologetic as an adult for needing help? Those are signs of covert or emotional incest.Read More
It’s more common than not for Amish children, especially the oldest girl and boy, to be forced to be the second mother and second father. This is parentification, a form of child abuse.Read More
- Religious Faith Myths. How to Argue Against the “Pro-Choice Is Pro-Abortion” Lie.
- 3 Disappointing Comments Found in the Wisconsin v. Yoder Final Judgment
- Celebrating Easter and Good Friday as an Amish American Child: 2023 Edition
- Does Your Faith Tell You Your Parents Are Right No Matter What?
- Faith and Politics Should Never Mix. And Here’s Why.